Journey is a 1982 Tatoosh 42 Sloop
Designed by Robert Perry, built by Ta Shing
These general specs on our Tatoosh 42 is found here, the Sailboat Data website. You can view the lovely photos Joe Zammataro, our broker, took here, Preferred Yachts walk through.
Robert Perry, Ta Shing Yacht Building, Ltd.
Solid fiberglass hull, cored deck
- Draft 5.83′
- Beam 12.75′
Fin with rudder on skeg
Ballast: 8,700 lbs
Displacement: 21,258 lbs (empty)
Mast base height: 50.5 feet
info to come.
- Westerbeke diesel 55 HP, Model 55B
- Built 2005
- Two Cabins and One Berth:
- Aft Cabin
- Quarter Berth
- Located forward
- Separate shower
- Force 10 propane stove with oven
- Frigoboat keel cooled refrigeration system
- 150 gallons per day Water Maker
- Water: 160 gallons
- Diesel: 80 gallons