Dharma Girl is a 1982 Tatoosh 42 Sloop
And she is for Sale.
Here is our URL for the interior, exterior, and specifications of our loyal girl.
Designed by Robert Perry, and built by Ta Shing
These general specs on our Tatoosh 42 are found here, on the Sailboat Data website. You can view the lovely photos Joe Zammataro, our broker, took here, the Preferred Yachts walkthrough, or the video below.
Robert Perry, Ta Shing Yacht Building, Ltd.
Solid fiberglass hull, cored deck
- Draft 5.83′
- Beam 12.75′
Fin with rudder on skeg
Ballast: 8,700 lbs
Displacement: 21,258 lbs (empty)
Mast base height: 50.5 feet
- Westerbeke diesel 55 HP, Model 55B
- Built 2005
- Two Cabins and One Berth:
- Aft Cabin
- Quarter Berth
- Located forward
- Separate shower
- Force 10 propane stove with oven
- Frigoboat keel cooled refrigeration system
- Water Maker
- Water: 160 gallons
- Diesel: 80 gallons
- Air Conditioner with Reverse Heat Cycle
- The Sleeping Pill of anchors – Rocna.
The Walk-thru by the previous broker before we purchased her in 2017.